CCADV's CT Domestic Violence Fatality Review Committee, annually reports on the circumstances leading up to these deaths.
What does DVFR stand for?
DVFR stands for Domestic Violence Fatality Review
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DVFR
We have 3 other meanings of DVFR in our Acronym Attic
- Director's View Film Festival (est. 2000; Stamford, CT)
- Delaware Valley Financial Group, LLC. (Conshohocken, PA)
- Delaware Valley Fingerstyle Guitar Association
- Diamond Valley Football League (Australia)
- Digitized Video Fluorescent Microscopy
- Domestic Violence Fatality and Near Fatality Review Board (New Jersey Department of Community Affairs)
- Deutscher Verband Financial Planners
- Disability & Vulnerability Focal Point (Handicap International)
- Day Visual Flight Rules
- Defense Visual Flight Rule
- Domestic Violence Fatality Review Committee (New Hampshire)
- Delaware Valley Field Services (Claymont, DE)
- Delaware Valley Financial Services (Berwyn, PA third party administrator of variable annuities)
- Delaware Valley Friends School (Paoli, PA)
- Director of the Veterinary Field Service (Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons; UK)
- Dynamic Voltage and Frequency Scaling
- Domestic Violence-Free Zone (Cambridge, MA city initiative)
- Dan Verssen Games
- Day Vision Goggles (Night Vision Goggles with day filter)
- De Vieze Gasten (Dutch: The Dirty Guests; Belgium)
Samples in periodicals archive:
As a member of the senior leadership at the Johns Hopkins Hospital, she represents the hospital on the Baltimore City Domestic Violence Fatality Review Team.
This column originally appeared in the National Domestic Violence Fatality Review Initiative Newsletter.
The funds will be used to create and execute initiatives to confront the issues addressed in the Annual GA Domestic Violence Fatality Review Report, a joint effort of GCFV and the Georgia Coalition Against Domestic Violence.
She is a member of the Governor's Commission on Domestic and Sexual Violence and chaired New Hampshire's Domestic Violence Fatality Review Committee.