America's Domestic Violence Crisis Crime Prevention Resources c/o Advantage Source, Inc.
What does DV stand for?
DV stands for Domestic Violence
This definition appears very frequently
See other definitions of DV
We have 20 other meanings of DV in our Acronym Attic
- Disbursement Voucher
- Discordant Veins
- Disident Voice (radical newsletter)
- Disparity Vector
- Distance Vector (routing protocol)
- Distinguished Visitor
- Diversification Value
- Diversity Visa (US Department of State)
- Diverter Valve
- Divide (street type)
- Domiciliary Visit (health care)
- Donec Vixit (Latin: Until He/She Lived, epigraphy)
- Doppler Velocity
- Dorsal Ventral (radiography)
- Dragon Valley (Lineage 2 game)
- Driver's Viewer
- Dry Van (shipping/trucking container)
- Dyesthetic Vulvodynia
- Daugavas Vanagi Amerikas Savienotas Valstis (Hawks of Daugava in United States of America)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Cindy Widell is the only domestic violence advocate for four Oklahoma tribes (Otoe, Ponca, Tonkawa, and Paw).
One in four respondents to a survey had either witnessed or experienced domestic violence as a child or had experienced domestic violence from a partner as an adult.
Swedish society has begun to view domestic violence against women not as the silent, hushed-up problem of the past but as a serious situation affecting the health of women.