The Commerce Ministry has now increased the cap on EoU sales of "instant tea" in the domestic tariff area (DTA) from the existing 20% of free-on-board value of exports to 30O/o.
What does DTA stand for?
DTA stands for Domestic Tariff Area
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DTA
We have 191 other meanings of DTA in our Acronym Attic
- Disk Transfer Area
- Distributed Tracking Algorithm
- Distribution Terminal Assembly (telecommunications)
- Distribution Touraine Automatismes (French: Touraine Distribution Automation)
- Division of Tax Appeals (New York)
- Doctoral Training Account (UK research grant)
- Document Technique d'Application (French: Technical Application Document)
- Document Tracking and Administration (Microsoft BizTalk Server)
- Dog Theft Action (lobby group)
- Domain Target Architecture (IT architecture specification)
Samples in periodicals archive:
S-BIT units will be able to import their inputs at zero duty but on sales to the Domestic Tariff Area (DTA), a percentage of the prevailing normal rates will have to be paid.