Besides, Taiwanese banks hope China's financial authority will further allow China's qualified domestic institutional investors (QDII) to invest in Taiwan's stock market.
What does DII stand for?
DII stands for Domestic Institutional Investor
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DII
We have 74 other meanings of DII in our Acronym Attic
- Département d'Informatique et d'Ingénierie (French: Department of Computer Science and Engineering; Canada)
- Development Institute International (French: International Development Institute)
- Développement Informatique et Immobilier (French: Software Development and Real Estate)
- Diablo 2 (role-playing game)
- Diagnostic Imaging, Inc. (Philadelphia, PA)
- Digital Infrared Imaging
- Diode Ion Injector
- Disability Income Insurance
- Document Interoperability Initiative (Microsoft)
- Domaine Immobilier et Infrastructures (French: Real Estate and Infrastructure; Switzerland)
- Doosan Infracore International, Inc. (South Korea)
- Doshin Information Institute (Hokkaido, Japan)
- Download Information Indication
- Duchossois Industries, Inc. (Elmhurst, IL)
- Dynamic Industries, Inc. (Lafayette, LA)
- Dynamic Invocation Interface (CORBA client-side API)
- Defense Information Infrastructure Common Operating Environment
- Defense Information Infrastructure Common Operating Environment Integration and Runtime Specification
- Defense Information Infrastructure, Common Operating Environment/Joint Technical Architecture
- Defense Information Infrastructure Development
Samples in periodicals archive:
The ceiling on investment by mainland China's Qualified Domestic Institutional Investors (QDII) will be extended to USD1bn.
Domestic institutional investors (DIIs) were net sellers of Rs 718.
Traders said dip-buying by domestic institutional investors slightly eased the yield gains.
The shares that were acquired outside the subscription rights, were placed among foreign and domestic institutional investors.
The agency also said it would "improve" rules for its Qualified Domestic Institutional Investor and Qualified Foreign Institutional Investor programmes to provide more channels for investors at home and abroad.
The fund will target Chinese domestic institutional investors.