The energy import's bill for last year accounted for more than 20 percent of the country's domestic gross product, Jordanian Energy Minister Al Batayneh was quoted as saying by the state-run Kuwait News Agency, or KUNA, on Sunday.
What does DGP stand for?
DGP stands for Domestic Gross Product
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DGP
We have 96 other meanings of DGP in our Acronym Attic
- Delta Gamma Phi (sorority)
- Department of Geology and Paleontology (various locations)
- Deutsche Gesellschaft für Parodontologie
- Diagnostic Génétique Pré-Implantation (French: Pre-Implantation Genetic Diagnosis)
- Digitaler Grossprint
- Dirección General de Profesiones (Spanish: General Directorate of Professions; Mexico)
- Director General of Police (India)
- Dissimilar Gateway Protocol
- District Government Pleader
- Double Glazing Panel (window design)
- Droit & Gestion de Patrimoine (French: Law & Asset Management)
- Duty Group Position
- Dynamic Geohistory Plot (energy exploration)
- Senior Defense Group on Proliferation (NATO)
- Degree Grade Point Average (academics; various schools)
- Democratic Governance and Public Administration (USAID; Poland)
- Diploma Grade Point Average (various universities)
- Direction Générale des Politiques Agroalimentaires (French: General Direction Agri-Food Policy; Canada)
- Director General of Public Affairs (Canadian Armed Forces)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Domestic gross product (GDP) will surpass the NT$14 trillion mark, reaching NT$14.
9 trillion, yielding a 7 percent of Domestic Gross Product as a net deficit of the budget.