Launched by the Hambleton and Richmondshire Domestic Abuse Forum, the package is aimed at individuals in organisations and voluntary groups who work with adults, young people and children.
What does DAF stand for?
DAF stands for Domestic Abuse Forum (various locations)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DAF
We have 140 other meanings of DAF in our Acronym Attic
- Directory Access Function
- Directory Address Field (Centrex telelphone system)
- Diretoria de Assuntos Fundiários (Portuguese: Directorate of Land Affairs; Brazil)
- Disciplinary Action Form (human resources)
- Dissolved Air Flotation (separation technology)
- Distributed Application Framework
- District Aisne Football (French: Aisne District Football; Aisne, France)
- Divorced Asian Female
- Document Allocation File
- Dogwood Arts Festival
- Donor Advised Fund
- Dry and Ash Free (coal)
- Duck Athletic Fund (Oregon)
- Duplicate Address File
- Dynamic Agroforestry (agriculture)
- Dynamic Amplification Factor
- Dysautonomia-Associated Fatigue
- Van Doorne's Aanhangwagen Fabriek (Dutch automobile manufacturer, pre 1949 name)
- Van Doorne's Automobiel Fabriek (Dutch automobile manufacturer, post 1949 name)
- Dallas Area Flyball Association (Bonham, TX)
Samples in periodicals archive:
I am one of a small sub-group of my Domestic Abuse Forum, which is looking into how we can support mothers who have suffered domestic abuse and their pre-school children.
Dudley Domestic Abuse Forum has warned many people spending more time drinking alcohol was a major factor.
Funding to help women who are now going through what Mandy endured has come from a successful bid by Caerphilly's Domestic Abuse Forum to the National Assembly for pounds 110,000.
The You Said It Would Be The Last Time campaign has been organised by Dudley Domestic Abuse Forum.
The chairwoman of Halton's domestic abuse forum, Kath O'Dwyer, said tackling domestic abuse was one of their main priorities She said: "We are trying to reduce the number of incidents by raising awareness of services available as well as encouraging people to come forward and speak out if they are, or know someone who is, experiencing domestic abuse.
Ann Naylor, from Women's Aid and the chair of Scarborough, Whitby, Filey and Ryedale Domestic Abuse Forum, said: "Domestic abuse has an impact on the lives of thousands of adults and children.
The Carmarthenshire Domestic Abuse Forum has printed leaflets to offer help to male victims - the first of their kind in the country.