0) and implementing domain-specific modeling languages and generators.
What does DSML stand for?
DSML stands for Domain-Specific Modeling Languages
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of DSML
We have 3 other meanings of DSML in our Acronym Attic
- Decision Sciences and Management Information Systems (degree program)
- Distributed System Management Interface Tool
- Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, Fourth Edition
- Dark Side of the Moon Jersey
- Dos Santos Moreira José (French electrical company)
- Door Strijd Meer Kans (Dutch: More by Fighting Chance; billiards)
- Danbrit Ship Management Limited (UK)
- Danses Sportives Montpellier Languedoc (French contemporary dance)
- Dhampur Sugar Mills Limited (New Delhi, India)
- Directory Services Markup Language (Bowstreet)
- Domänenspezifische Modellierungssprachen (Workshop)
- Don't Sweat My Life
- Double-Spiral Meander Line
- Drinking Self-Monitoring Log
- Distributed Split Multi-Link Trunking (computer networking technology)
- Dansk Selskab for Maritim Medicin (Danish: Danish Society of Maritime Medicine)
- Dansk Selskab for Muskuloskeletal Medicin (Danish: Danish Society of Musculoskeletal Medicine)
- Database of Simulated Molecular Motions
- Department of Survey and Mapping Malaysia
- Deutsche Studiengruppe Multiples Myelom (German: German Study Group on Multiple Myeloma)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Unisys has also built designers to support various domain-specific modeling languages that are crucial components in the software development lifecycle.
Most recently, the DOC Group has developed CoSMIC, which is a collection of open-source domain-specific modeling languages and their associated MDE analysis/synthesis tools that support various phases of DRE system development, analysis, configuration, and deployment.