Industry-Specific Technology OMG's Domain Technology Committee (DTC) standardises technology in vertical industries including Manufacturing, Transportation, Telecommunications, Finance, and Insurance.
What does DTC stand for?
DTC stands for Domain Technology Committee
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DTC
We have 378 other meanings of DTC in our Acronym Attic
- Distributed Traffic Control
- Distributed Transaction Coordinator (Microsoft)
- Distributed Turbo Coding
- District Testing Coordinator (various locations)
- Diverse Technologies Corporation
- Division Traitement Conseil (French: Treatment Division Council; pest control)
- Dockyard Test Coordinator
- Doctored Titles Club (Land Rover club; UK)
- Dog Training Club (various locations)
- Domain Technologie Control (web hosting control panel)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Domain Technology Committee (DTC) adopted a new Telecommunications Service Access and Subscription Facility.
For its part, OASIS will be able to vote on technology adoptions in the Domain Technology Committee (DTC), Domain Task Forces (DTFs), Special Interest Groups (SIGs) and Subcommittees of the OMG.