He has more than 20 years' experience in this area of the law and is one of few IT lawyers in the North of England who sit on the legal panel of UK domain name authority Nominet.
What does DNA stand for?
DNA stands for Domain Name Authority (various locations)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DNA
We have 445 other meanings of DNA in our Acronym Attic
- Do Not Abbreviate
- Do Not Abbreviate (online gaming clan)
- Do Not Admit
- Do Not Adopt (used by animal shelters to refer to animal abusers)
- Do Not Announce (hospital patient privacy)
- Do Not Answer (cell phone)
- Do Not Approve
- Do Not Ask
- Doctors Net Access
- Does Not Apply
- DoNotAge (OSPF)
- Dorchester Neighborhood Association (Waldorf, Maryland)
- Douglas Noel Adams (late British author of the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy series)
- Down Auxiliary
- Downriver Numismatic Association
- Drug 'n Alcohol (band)
- Dynamic Network Administration (Ericsson)
- Dynamic Network Analyzer (Lucent)
- Dynamic Network Architecture
- Genentech, Inc (stock symbol)
Samples in periodicals archive:
According to Nominet, the UK's domain name authority, by February 2005 there were already some 3,950,881 registrations in their database.
 The act anticipates some of these problems by providing that a mark owner may file an in rem civil action against a domain name in the judicial district in which the domain name registrar, domain name registry, or other domain name authority that registered or assigned the domain name is located.