What does DCTK stand for?
DCTK stands for Dolnoslaskie Centrum Transplantacji Komórkowych (Polish cell transplant center)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Digital Communications Terminal Gateway
- Direct Current Turbogenerator
- Dubai Computer Traders Group (Dubai, United Arab Emirates)
- Dunedin Combined Training Group (UK)
- Consonus Technologies (Cary, NC; stock symbol)
- Datacentre Technologies and Infrastructure (UK)
- Deutsches Cleantech Institut (German: German Clean Tech Institute)
- Digital Colour Transition Improvement (TVs)
- Digital Courier Technologies Inc.
- Distributed Computing Technologies, Inc. (formerly distributed.net)
- Delayed Control-Transfer Language
- Direct Coal to Liquid (energy process)
- Direct Coupled Transistor Logic
- Double Circuit Tower Line
- District of Columbia Trial Lawyers Association
- Delaware Council of Teachers of Mathematics
- Delhi College of Technology and Management (India)
- Department of Tourism and Commerce Marketing (United Arab Emirates)
- Documentum (enterprise content management platform)
- Dufresne Custom Trap Modification (Lindstrom, MN)