It offers subscribers 75 channels through 8 packages delivered using state of the art high definition technology with Dolby Digital sound, the statement added.
What does DDS stand for?
DDS stands for Dolby Digital Sound
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of DDS
We have 407 other meanings of DDS in our Acronym Attic
- Divisible Difference Set
- Division of Dam Safety (various locations)
- Doctor Designed Sites
- Doctor of Dental Sciences
- Doctor of Dental Surgery
- Doctor's Dental Services, Inc.
- Document Delivery Services
- Document Distribution Service
- Document Distribution System
- Documented Discrepancy Subsystem
Samples in periodicals archive:
Strongly recommended as a unique contribution to the film genre of horror cult classics, the DVD format of Horror House On Highway 5 is enhanced with Dolby Digital Sound and features the bonus segment of "The History of Hollywood Horror Films" and "The Horror House Original Theatrical Trailer".
Dolby Digital Sound will be available on Direct Ticket Pay-Per-View, DirecTv's pay-per-view service, at no additional cost to subscribers.
RCA's two new DVD players -- the $699 RC5500P and the $499 RC5200P feature Dolby Digital Sound capability.