The roughly 200-seat roof top microbrewery, to be accessible from an in-store elevator, will feature a combination of famed American craft brewery Dogfish Head and two Italian craft brewers, Birrificio Baladin and Birra del Borgo.
What does DFH stand for?
DFH stands for Dogfish Head (Rehoboth Beach, DE brewery)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DFH
We have 45 other meanings of DFH in our Acronym Attic
- Delivering for Health (mental health services; Scotland, UK)
- Department of Family Health
- Designs for Health (est. 1989)
- Deutsch-Französische Hochschule (German: German-French University; university consortium)
- Digital Ferromagnetic Heterostructure
- Diploma of Faraday House
- Direct from Home Network, Inc. (Turkish broadcasting; California)
- Director of Family Health (various organizations)
- Discovery Fit and Health
- Dog Face Heroes (gaming server)
- Dominick Feld Hyde (law firm; UK)
- Doors, Frames, and Hardware
- Drinking from Home (Jewish blog)
- Drumkit from Hell (Toontrack)
- Dynamic Frequency Hopping
- Democracy for the Heart of America (Kansas City, MO)
- Doctors Financial Health Advisors (consulting firm; San Diego, CA)
- Drug-Free Hawaii Awareness Month (Coalition for a Drug-Free Hawaii)
- Dynamic Frequency Hopping Community
- Dana-Farber/Harvard Cancer Center (also seen as DF/HCC)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Chateau Jiahu, from the Dogfish Head Brewery, is prepared from wildflower honey, muscat grapes, barley malt, hawthorn fruit and chrysanthemums.
Recent pairings have included Dogfish Head 6G minute IPA with Cacio di Roma, a sheep's milk cheese, and Truffle Honey and Victory Festbier with Piave cheese--an aged cow's milk cheese with flavors of toffee and allspice--with Grilled Onion Marmalade.
Dogfish Head World Wide Stout, now available in Safeway and Thomas Rigby's pub in city centre Dale Street, has an alcohol strength of 21% (last year's limited edition brew was 23.
At 21 per-cent proof Dogfish Head World Wide Stout is five times more potent than normal beer.
99 for a half pint, the beer, called Dogfish Head World Wide Stout, is more expensive than the average brew.
99 for a half pint, Dogfish Head World Wide Stout is meant to be drank like wine or port.