He served on the board of the New England Dog Training Club and Poodle Club of Mass, and judged for many non-regular dog shows including the National Specialty Show of the White German Shephard Association.
What does DTC stand for?
DTC stands for Dog Training Club (various locations)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DTC
We have 378 other meanings of DTC in our Acronym Attic
- Distal Tip Cell
- Distributed Termination Condition
- Distributed Traffic Control
- Distributed Transaction Coordinator (Microsoft)
- Distributed Turbo Coding
- District Testing Coordinator (various locations)
- Diverse Technologies Corporation
- Division Traitement Conseil (French: Treatment Division Council; pest control)
- Dockyard Test Coordinator
- Doctored Titles Club (Land Rover club; UK)
- Domain Technologie Control (web hosting control panel)
- Domain Technology Committee
- Domain Traffic Class
- Dossier to China (adoptions)
- Double Thick Cover (paper)
- Double Touch Cursor (button on refreshable Braille display)
- Down to Chat
- Down to Cuddle
- DPI/TCC Collocation & Consolidation (USAF)
- Drug and Therapeutics Committees
Samples in periodicals archive:
MEMBERS of Rugby Dog Training Club are gearing up to enter their pets at Crufts next month.
The dog training club is my world and I wouldn't know what to do without it.
TWO TOP TRAINERS: Two of the youngest members - plus their pets - from Teesside Dog Training Club tied for its top obedience award in February 1979.
Northumberland Dog Training Club chairman Jacquie Hall said: "Because we have the dogs all ready and they are trained up to the standard needed, we are looking for another event.
A dog training club has started new classes - to teach pets to dance.
Our centres are already full to bursting so please contact your local dog training club, which should be listed in the phone directory, to make sure your dog stays with you for life.