Margaret Nawrockyi, of Dog Theft Action said: "All pets have a resale value like a car stereo, TV or sat nav.
What does DTA stand for?
DTA stands for Dog Theft Action (lobby group)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DTA
We have 191 other meanings of DTA in our Acronym Attic
- Discovery and Translational Area (clinical trials)
- Discrete Task Assay
- Disk Transfer Area
- Distributed Tracking Algorithm
- Distribution Terminal Assembly (telecommunications)
- Distribution Touraine Automatismes (French: Touraine Distribution Automation)
- Division of Tax Appeals (New York)
- Doctoral Training Account (UK research grant)
- Document Technique d'Application (French: Technical Application Document)
- Document Tracking and Administration (Microsoft BizTalk Server)
- Domain Target Architecture (IT architecture specification)
- Domestic Tariff Area
- Domestic Temporary Assignment
- Don't Tell Anyone
- Don't Touch Anything
- Don't Trust Anybody
- Don't Trust Anyone
- Door to Airport (shipping)
- Dossier Technique Amiante (French: Asbestos Technical File; building regulation)
- Double Tax Agreement
Samples in periodicals archive:
A number of MPs have signed a House of Commons Early Day motion giving their backing to the website's Dog Theft Action lobby group and efforts to highlight what is believed to be an organised trade in stolen dogs.
Dog Theft Action, a support and campaign group, claims that 10 ransom notes are sent to owners every month.