There was also an "anticipated" 30% fall in turnover in the Banknote and High Security Documents division because of the "cyclical element" of supplying a major Asian currency customer.
What does DOCDIV stand for?
DOCDIV stands for Documents Division (US DoD)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Dyce Operations Control Centre
- Documentation Catholique (Catholic Review)
- Document Output for Customer Communications Management (software)
- Department of Community Corrections and Rehabilitation (Minneapolis, MN)
- Department of Corrections and Community Supervision (New York)
- Department of Corrections Credit Union (Louisiana)
- DCD (Digital Core Design) on Chip Debugger (computing)
- Development Operations Coordination Document
- Digital Online Composers Directory (Ponchatoula, LA)
- Documentary Instruments Dispute Resolution Expertise
- Date Of Current Enlistment
- Direct Observation Clinical Encounter Examination (surgery)
- Department of Consumer and Employment Protection (Australia)
- Directorate of Optometric Continuing Education and Training (UK)
- Document Exploitation
- Department of Commerce Federal Credit Union
- Dakota Ojibway Child and Family Services (Canada)
- Denominazione di Origine Controllata e Garantita (Italian: Checked and Guaranteed Origin Name)
- Dog Obedience Club of Greenville, Inc. (South Carolina)
- Department of Canadian Heritage
Samples in periodicals archive:
Banks can fight this attrition with an in-house check production solution from the Financial Documents Division of ACOM Solutions Inc.
He now works as a translator in the documents division of an ethnology institute at the Academy of Social Sciences in Pyongyang under the Korean name Pak Sun Chol.
Figures released in December showed that revenue in its bank notes and high security documents division fell by 49% in the six months to the end of September and overall turnover dipped to pounds 16.
Their equipment footprint is absolutely the same around the world, so troubleshooting is as easy and well defined a process as it can possibly be," says Arnold Palmer, chief engineer of Xerox's Direct Documents division.
Revenue from the Washington-based company's bank note and high security documents division was down 49%.