The nota, published in Osservatore Romano (July 1 and 2, 2001), is available in French translation in La Documentation Catholique (Aug.
What does DocCath stand for?
DocCath stands for Documentation Catholique (Catholic Review)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Dinghy Optimist Class Belgium (sailing)
- Division of Community-Based Initiatives (American Academy of Pediatrics)
- DCA Operations Control Complex
- Deep Operations Control Cell (US Army)
- Deep Operations Control Center
- Deep Operations Coordination Cell
- Department of Community Corrections
- DISA Operations Control Complex
- Distributed Online Collaborative Course
- Dyce Operations Control Centre
- Document Output for Customer Communications Management (software)
- Department of Community Corrections and Rehabilitation (Minneapolis, MN)
- Department of Corrections and Community Supervision (New York)
- Department of Corrections Credit Union (Louisiana)
- DCD (Digital Core Design) on Chip Debugger (computing)
- Development Operations Coordination Document
- Digital Online Composers Directory (Ponchatoula, LA)
- Documentary Instruments Dispute Resolution Expertise
- Documents Division (US DoD)
- Date Of Current Enlistment
Samples in periodicals archive:
The French periodical La documentation catholique has been for nearly a century an incomparable source of information on Catholic teachings.