A free legal document template can be useful, but it heavily depends on the quality and on the person that is going to review the document.
What does DOT stand for?
DOT stands for Document Template (filename extension for Microsoft Word template)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of DOT
We have 201 other meanings of DOT in our Acronym Attic
- Director of Technology
- Director Of Training
- Director On Target
- Directory of Trades
- Discovery on Target (medical discovery conference)
- Disodium Octaborate Tetrahydrate
- Distributed Object Technology
- Distribution Oriented Technologies (Jordan, Amman)
- Division of Transportation (various locations)
- Division Officer Training
- Door of Time (gaming)
- Dose Optimized Thermotherapy
- Druid of the Talon (video game character)
- Duration Of Therapy
- Dutch Open Telescope
- Dynamic Object Technology
- Dynamic Overclocking Technology
- Digital Opportunity Task Force
- Director Of Operational Test & Evaluation (OSD)
- Department of Transportation and Public Facilities (Alaska)
Samples in periodicals archive:
FCSAmerica chose ActiveDocs Opus because it enables business users to update document templates to comply with regulations without help from software developers.
2-compatible, creation of document templates out of the box Alzey, 2010-07-26: "In its five years of existence, Gnuaccounting has never been more stable than it is now", says Jochen Staerk, owner of usegroup.
Under the terms of the agreement Monster's downloadable XML-enabled smart document templates will be integrated into Microsoft Office Word 2003.
In order to create a document template, physicians must first agree to a standardized technique for performing the procedure.
The software offers instructions, examples, and document templates into which you simply type your own information.
Document templates are embedded in the lifecycle to show each team member exactly what is expected of them, including check in/check out, version control and a full access audit trail.
XpressB2B also includes features such as comprehensive reporting formats, flexible document templates, file image attachment and business rule management.