After the instructions are received, ship the target locator using the same FTE document number if possible.
What does DOCUNO stand for?
DOCUNO stands for Document Number
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Data Over Cable System Interface Spectrum (cable internet; various locations)
- Data Over Cable Security System
- Data Over Circuit-Switched Voice
- Doctoral Symposium
- Distributed Object Computation Testbed
- Dive Operators Club of Thailand
- Doppler Optical Coherence Tomography (medical Imaging technology)
- Durham-Orange Community Tennis Association (est. 1998; Durham, NC)
- Documentary (film)
- Documenti Unici di Programmazione (Italian: Single Programming Documents; EU)
- Display Oriented Computer Usage System
- Document Delivery User
- Ducati Owners Club Victoria (Australia)
- Derby Owners Club World Edition (video game)
- Dance of Death (Iron Maiden album)
- Data Object Design (US Department of Energy)
- Date Of Death (geneaological term)
- Date of Delivery
- Date Of Discharge (US military)
Samples in periodicals archive:
5), tool-container shortage lists shall be used to annotate the following: tool-report number received from QA, the document number for tools on order through SERVMART or supply, and the date the tools were replaced.
In addition, a fact sheet has been placed in the EES directory as document number 366564.
Serial Numbers The last component for the document number is the document's serial number.
The bibliographic fields populated are document type, date, to, subject, from, cc's, begin document number, end document number, keywords and names in text.
Remington will return the repaired weapon to you using the document number from the AOE.
Expanded capabilities and new functionality in the IHS Fasteners eCatalog enable: --Productivity - features intelligent part number searching across 700,000+ AIA/NAS and Mil-Spec standard fasteners to help users quickly find the correct, orderable fastener, instead of only searching by text or standard document numbers.