Contract notice: Peel and maas municipality "cleaning and inspecting sewers 2014-2015", document number 2014 to pma018- d-04.
What does DOC NO stand for?
DOC NO stands for Document Number
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Documentation of Compliance
- Dominação de Origem Controlada (Portugal)
- Dominion of Canada
- Double-O Club (James Bond fan club; Denmark)
- Drug of Choice
- Due Out Cancellation
- Duty of Care
- Dynamic Overload Control
- Microsoft Word File (file extension)
- Document Number
- Deletion of Ovarian Carcinoma 2 (gene)
- Downregulated in Ovarian Cancer 1
- Date Of Change of Accountability
- Date Of Current Appointment
- Deed of Company Arrangement
- Defense Orientation Conference Association
- Denver Office of Cultural Affairs (Denver, CO)
- Department of Constitutional Affairs (UK)
- Department of Cultural Affairs (Taipei City Government; Taiwan)
- Department of Culture and the Arts (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
After the instructions are received, ship the target locator using the same FTE document number if possible.
5), tool-container shortage lists shall be used to annotate the following: tool-report number received from QA, the document number for tools on order through SERVMART or supply, and the date the tools were replaced.
It can utilize a process of uniquely laser engraving an "eye readable" image of the cardholder's face, biographic data, signature, document number, and expiration dates.
In addition, a fact sheet has been placed in the EES directory as document number 366564.
The last component for the document number is the document's serial number.
The VDSL Olympics' results are posted at the following URLs: -- Document Number T1E1.
The bibliographic fields populated are document type, date, to, subject, from, cc's, begin document number, end document number, keywords and names in text.