lt;p>Microsoft launched what it calls the Document Interoperability Initiative (DII) last March as a way to bring global industry leaders and vendors together to identify, test and develop tools to overcome document-interoperability barriers.
What does DII stand for?
DII stands for Document Interoperability Initiative (Microsoft)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DII
We have 74 other meanings of DII in our Acronym Attic
- Defense Industry Insider
- Defense Information Infrastructure
- Département d'Informatique et d'Ingénierie (French: Department of Computer Science and Engineering; Canada)
- Development Institute International (French: International Development Institute)
- Développement Informatique et Immobilier (French: Software Development and Real Estate)
- Diablo 2 (role-playing game)
- Diagnostic Imaging, Inc. (Philadelphia, PA)
- Digital Infrared Imaging
- Diode Ion Injector
- Disability Income Insurance
- Domaine Immobilier et Infrastructures (French: Real Estate and Infrastructure; Switzerland)
- Domestic Institutional Investor
- Doosan Infracore International, Inc. (South Korea)
- Doshin Information Institute (Hokkaido, Japan)
- Download Information Indication
- Duchossois Industries, Inc. (Elmhurst, IL)
- Dynamic Industries, Inc. (Lafayette, LA)
- Dynamic Invocation Interface (CORBA client-side API)
- Defense Information Infrastructure Common Operating Environment
- Defense Information Infrastructure Common Operating Environment Integration and Runtime Specification