Document Image Analysis Solutions for Digital Libraries, Proceedings of First International Workshop on Document Image Analysis for Libraries, pp.
What does DIAL stand for?
DIAL stands for Document Image Analysis for Libraries (conference)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DIAL
We have 51 other meanings of DIAL in our Acronym Attic
- Differential Absorption LIDAR
- Diffusion de l'Information sur l'Amérique Latine (French: Dissemination of Information on Latin America; magazine)
- Digitally Initialize Audio Link-Up (DIAL a phone number) :-)
- Direct Access Link
- Direct Information Access Line
- Disabled Information Advice Line
- Display Interactive Assembly Language
- Distributed Intelligent Agents for Logistics
- Distributed Intelligent Architecture for Logistics
- Drown in a Lake
- Drug Information Advisory Line
- Dunedin International Airport Limited (New Zealand)
- Differential Absorption Lidar Experiment
- Discrete Algorithms and Methods (mobile computing workshop)
- Defense Intelligence Agency Liaison Office
- Direction for Army Logistics
- Dissertations Initiative for the Advancement of Limnology and Oceanography
- Distance Interactive Learning in Obstetrics and Gynaecology
- Diversity in Action in Local Government (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
International Workshop on Document Image Analysis for Libraries (2d: 2006: Lyon, France) Computer Society Press 2006 378 pages $201.