The first three record positions, which contain the document identifier code (DIC), are the most important.
What does DIC stand for?
DIC stands for Document Identifier Code
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of DIC
We have 210 other meanings of DIC in our Acronym Attic
- Direct Inverse Control
- Director in Charge
- Disponibilité, Intégrité, Confidentialité (French: Availability, Integrity, Confidentiality)
- Disseminated Intravascular Clot (pathology)
- Disseminated Intravascular Coagulation
- Dissolved Inorganic Carbon
- District Industries Center (India)
- Divestiture Implementation Committee (Ghana)
- Division d'Infanterie Coloniale (French: Colonial Infantry Division)
- Do I Care?
Samples in periodicals archive:
Any excess serviceable or unserviceable DSESTS equipment that is not on the unit's property book should be submitted through the Automated Excess Return Process using a document identifier code of FTE.
The enhancements also include the ability to rapidly generate material receipt acknowledgements of MILSTRIP transactions with document identifier code DRA/DRB, and other requisitions tracked under the My Logistics Dashboard (MLD) Unit Identification Code (UIC) tab.