Document Identifier Codes Each position in MILSTRIP is called a record position.
What does DOCID stand for?
DOCID stands for Document Identifier
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Directorate of Optometric Continuing Education and Training (UK)
- Document Exploitation
- Department of Commerce Federal Credit Union
- Dakota Ojibway Child and Family Services (Canada)
- Denominazione di Origine Controllata e Garantita (Italian: Checked and Guaranteed Origin Name)
- Dog Obedience Club of Greenville, Inc. (South Carolina)
- Department of Canadian Heritage
- Determinants of Community Health (University of Toronto; Canada)
- District of Columbia Habitat for Humanity (Washington, DC)
- Daughters of Charity Health System (Los Altos Hills, CA)
- Digital Optical Cellular Image Processor
- Indigenous Peoples' Center for Documentation, Research and Information (Swizterland)
- Data Over Cable System Interface Specification
- Documents in Computing and Information Science
- Department of Communications, Information and the Arts (Australia)
- Department of Communications, Information Technology and the Arts (Australia)
- Department of Criminal Justice Training (Kentucky)
- Dorcas Outreach Center for Kids (Brevard County, Florida)
- Document and Code Knowledge Elicitation Toolset
- Enforcement Docket
Samples in periodicals archive:
Any excess serviceable or unserviceable DSESTS equipment that is not on the unit's property book should be submitted through the Automated Excess Return Process using a document identifier code of FTE.
f]), a Boolean mark and a list A of nodes [delta] where a node [delta] stores a document identifier ([delta].
Signature Attributes maintained by the system: document attributes creation date/time; document type; event date/time (system- or user-assigned); document modification and access time; location of origin; data types; data format; originating organization; patient identifier; document identifier.
These include the use of document identifier codes familiar to the military world and the use of radio frequency identification (RFID) tag technology.
Drop-down boxes are provided for unit of issue, document identifier, demand code, and priority to ensure correct data.
Begin by asking your installation accountable property officer to prepare a DD Form 1348 using a document identifier code (DIC) FTE (report of excess) and AOE (requisition with exception data), which are covered by Chap 7 of AR 725-50, Requisition, Receipt, and Issue System.
Should the customer enter a document identifier of A0l, the form will not accept remarks data and an error message will be displayed.