The CIA has also asked Pakistan's spy agency, the ISI, for assistance in analysing some of the records that were seized in the raid and brought to a CIA document exploitation facility in Northern Virginia, according to the paper.
What does DOCEX stand for?
DOCEX stands for Document Exploitation
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Department of Corrections Credit Union (Louisiana)
- DCD (Digital Core Design) on Chip Debugger (computing)
- Development Operations Coordination Document
- Digital Online Composers Directory (Ponchatoula, LA)
- Documentary Instruments Dispute Resolution Expertise
- Documents Division (US DoD)
- Date Of Current Enlistment
- Direct Observation Clinical Encounter Examination (surgery)
- Department of Consumer and Employment Protection (Australia)
- Directorate of Optometric Continuing Education and Training (UK)
- Department of Commerce Federal Credit Union
- Dakota Ojibway Child and Family Services (Canada)
- Denominazione di Origine Controllata e Garantita (Italian: Checked and Guaranteed Origin Name)
- Dog Obedience Club of Greenville, Inc. (South Carolina)
- Department of Canadian Heritage
- Determinants of Community Health (University of Toronto; Canada)
- District of Columbia Habitat for Humanity (Washington, DC)
- Daughters of Charity Health System (Los Altos Hills, CA)
- Document Identifier
- Digital Optical Cellular Image Processor
Samples in periodicals archive:
Colonel Cox presents the case for a new intelligence discipline, Document Exploitation or DOMEX.
military and other branches of our government relied on what was originally titled Document Exploitation (DOCEX) for as long as we have practiced the art of intelligence.