These include an overview of the existing document delivery standard (GEDI) and its relationship to emerging models and a discussion of factors being considered in the development of a Web-based protocol, including document exchange format, application event sequencing, metadata, and security.
What does DXF stand for?
DXF stands for Document Exchange Format
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of DXF
We have 6 other meanings of DXF in our Acronym Attic
- DataChannel XML Development Environment
- Digital EXtra Device Port
- Disney Deluxe Dining Plan (Walt Disney World)
- Data Exchange (Network Systems Group communications interface host for Hyperchannel)
- Deus Vox Encounters (gaming guild)
- Dixie Excursions
- Drawing Exchange Engine (software)
- AutoCAD File (file extension)
- Data Exchange Format
- Digital Exchange Format
- Drawing Exchange File (American Standard Code for Information Exhange AutoCAD file format)
- Drawing Interchange Format
- Detroit Xtreme Flag Football League (Michigan)
- Dynamic Transfer
- Dual Xpress Graphics
- Davey Havok (A Fire Inside)
- Deus Ex: Human Revolution (gaming)
- Data Exchange Interface
- Digital Exchange Interface
- Direct Exchange Item
Samples in periodicals archive:
The first, comprising the Activator, Interchange and Cyclone Central products, automates the establishment and management of secure ecommerce document exchange, whether that is EDI over the Internet, XML or simple binary document exchange formats.
It is important for companies to bridge the gap between legacy document exchange formats and new standards, without sacrificing speed or efficiency," said Jim Norton, executive vice president and general manager of Covast.