Net (tm), a confidential, internet-based document distribution system for asset sales and financing.
What does DDS stand for?
DDS stands for Document Distribution System
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of DDS
We have 407 other meanings of DDS in our Acronym Attic
- Distributed Denial of Service
- Distribution Développement Systèmes (French: Distribution Systems Development)
- Divisible Difference Set
- Division of Dam Safety (various locations)
- Doctor Designed Sites
- Doctor of Dental Sciences
- Doctor of Dental Surgery
- Doctor's Dental Services, Inc.
- Document Delivery Services
- Document Distribution Service
Samples in periodicals archive:
com Electronic document distribution systems and solutions provider OTRA has announced the immediate availability of its A3Control server.