It is worth recognizing that network technology made it possible for document delivery services to operate at a much faster rate.
What does DDS stand for?
DDS stands for Document Delivery Services
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DDS
We have 407 other meanings of DDS in our Acronym Attic
- Distributed Decision Support
- Distributed Defense Simulation
- Distributed Denial of Service
- Distribution Développement Systèmes (French: Distribution Systems Development)
- Divisible Difference Set
- Division of Dam Safety (various locations)
- Doctor Designed Sites
- Doctor of Dental Sciences
- Doctor of Dental Surgery
- Doctor's Dental Services, Inc.
- Document Distribution Service
- Document Distribution System
- Documented Discrepancy Subsystem
- Dolby Digital Sound
- Domestic Delivery Service
- Don du Souffle (French: Gift of Breath)
- Dose Delivery System
- Downing Dramatic Society
- Dragon Dagger Special (gaming, Rune-Scape)
- Dragon Dagger, Super Poisoned (Runescape gaming)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Strategies for Document Delivery Services One arena of library operations where the competition is keenly felt is the delivery of published information to clients.