2 is a new Document Control Center that is useful for FDA validation and other purposes.
What does DCC stand for?
DCC stands for Document Control Center
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of DCC
We have 706 other meanings of DCC in our Acronym Attic
- Distributed Computing and Communications Laboratory (Columbia University)
- District Catechetical Commission (Lasallian term)
- District Coordinating Council (various locations)
- District Criminal Court
- District Curriculum Committee (education)
- Diversity Council of the Carolinas
- Division Computer Center
- Divisional Costs of Capital
- DLESE Community Collection (Digital Library for Earth System Education)
- Document Capture Center
- Document Control Clerk (profession)
- Document Control Custodian (various organizations)
- Document Kind Classification Code (International Electrotechnical Commission 61355 standard)
- Documentation Center of Cambodia (also seen as DC-Cam)
- Documents of the Christian Church
- DoD (Department of Defense) Common Console (air traffic control; US DoD)
- Dogmatic Constitution on the Church (Second Vatican Council)
- Dominion Color Corporation
- Donegal County Council (Ireland)
- Donor Coordination Council
Samples in periodicals archive:
1 also features a new Document Control Center that allows users to view machine setup sheets and quality documentation via the internet.
Automation can pay handsome dividends in the productivity of the document control center, which traditionally has been understaffed.