Dr Reiss, of Doctors and Lawyers for Responsible Medicine, said that official statistics within the EU revealed that more than one million people died prematurely every year, as a result of consuming chemically laden products.
What does DLRM stand for?
DLRM stands for Doctors and Lawyers for Responsible Medicine
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DLRM
- Digital Library Research Group (Cornell University)
- Digital Lands Records Information (California)
- Dansk Land Rover Klub (Denmark)
- Deutscher Luft- und Raumfahrtkongress (German: German Aerospace Congress)
- Data Local Reconstruction Layer
- Defence Electronics Research Laboratory (India)
- Digital Library Research Laboratory (Virginia Tech)
- Docklands Light Railway Limited (UK)
- Doncaster Lakers Rugby League Football Club (formerly Doncaster Dragons Rugby League Football Club)
- Délirium (French band)
- Data Link Reference Number
- Distance Learning Resource Network
- Date Limite de Remise des Offres (French: Deadline for Submission of Bids)
- Digital Low Resistance Ohmmeter
- Data Link Reference Point
- Database of Ligand-Receptor Partners
- Digital Library Research Program (various schools)
- Disability Law Resource Project (Houston, TX)
- Disneyland Resort Paris
- Division of Land Resource Protection (Department of Conservation; Canada)