The clinic will pair fourth-year veterinary students in the Cummings School's doctor of veterinary medicine program with students in the veterinary assistant program at Worcester Tech.
What does VMD stand for?
VMD stands for Doctor of Veterinary Medicine
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of VMD
We have 48 other meanings of VMD in our Acronym Attic
- Volunteer Management Certificate Program (Washington State University)
- Virtual Memory Cycles Per Instruction
- Virginia Mini Cup Racing Association
- Vehicle Management Control System
- Vestibular Memory Contingent Saccade
- Virginia Micro Computer Services (Woodbridge, VA)
- Virtual Museum of Canadian Traditional Music (Canada)
- Victorian Metropolitan Cricket Union Inc. (Australia)
- Vevey-Montreux and Chillon-Villeneuve (Switzerland; public transport)
- Villeneuve-Montreux-Clarens-Vevey (Switzerland; public transportation)
- Marine Photographic Squadron (US Marine Corps aviation unit designation 1920s to 1940s)
- Valve Motor Drive (various companies)
- vector meson dominance
- Vehicle Miles Driven (transportation)
- Vehicle Monitoring Device
- Vehicle-Mounted Detector
- Versatile Multilayer Disc
- Vertical Magnetic Dipole
- Veterinariae Medicinae Doctoris (University of Pennsylvania)
- Veterinary Medicine Degree (various schools)
Samples in periodicals archive:
She earned her Bachelor of Science in Animal Science from the University of Idaho in 2006 and her Doctor of Veterinary Medicine from Washington State University in 2010.
State University, he received his Doctor of Veterinary Medicine degree from the University of Georgia in 1976.
com A doctor of veterinary medicine for almost a half of a century brings readers his debut novel in "Maria, Me, & Animals.
Webb received both his doctor of veterinary medicine and bachelor of science in animal science degrees from Iowa State University.
Garber, who received his Doctor of Veterinary Medicine and Master of Public Health degrees, as well as a Master of Science in Comparative Biomedical Sciences degree.