The clinic will pair fourth-year veterinary students in the Cummings School's doctor of veterinary medicine program with students in the veterinary assistant program at Worcester Tech.
What does DVetMed stand for?
DVetMed stands for Doctor of Veterinary Medicine
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Driver's Vision Enhancer Program
- Digital Video Event Recorder
- Domestic Violence Emergency Response System (Canada)
- Domestic Violence Enhanced Response Team
- Digital Video Editing Systems
- Dutch Voluntary Euthanasia Society
- DoD(Department of Defense) Value Engineering Services Office (US DoD)
- Delaware Valley Earth Science Society
- Department of Vocational Education and Training (various locations)
- Directors for Veterans' Employment and Training
- Doctor of Veterinary Science
- Digital Video Evaluation Module (Texas Instruments)
- Dinh Vu Economic Zone (Hai Phong, Vietnam)
- Dansk Vægtløftnings-Forbund
- Dharmavijaya Foundation (est. 1977)
- Diane von Furstenberg (fashion designer)
- Digital Video Format
- Digital Vision France (picture enhancement systems)
- Digital Visual Fortran (software)
- Dijonnaise de Voies Ferrées (French railway)
Samples in periodicals archive:
She earned her Bachelor of Science in Animal Science from the University of Idaho in 2006 and her Doctor of Veterinary Medicine from Washington State University in 2010.
State University, he received his Doctor of Veterinary Medicine degree from the University of Georgia in 1976.
com A doctor of veterinary medicine for almost a half of a century brings readers his debut novel in "Maria, Me, & Animals.
Webb received both his doctor of veterinary medicine and bachelor of science in animal science degrees from Iowa State University.
Garber, who received his Doctor of Veterinary Medicine and Master of Public Health degrees, as well as a Master of Science in Comparative Biomedical Sciences degree.