Mr Bulmer, who recently concentrated on systems and content for 3D television and books, was awarded an Honorary Doctor of Technology award from the University of Wolverhampton in 2009 for his work in the development of leading edge digital technologies.
What does DTech stand for?
DTech stands for Doctor of Technology
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- DTEAM is Topography Evolved with Articulation and Modality (First 3D Design Guild)
- Defence Test and Evaluation Base (European Defence Agency)
- Defense Transportation Electronic Business
- Dheya Towfiqi Engineering Consultancy Bureau (Bahrain)
- Diagnostic Technique et Expertise du Bâtiment (French inspection company)
- Department of Technical and Economic Cooperation (Thailand)
- Department of Training and Education Coordination (Australia)
- Development Test and Evaluation Center
- Diagnostic Technician Education Consultants (Aurora, CO)
- Double-Track Error-Correction Code
- Department of Technical and Economic Cooperation
- Daily Threshold Effect Dose (soil)
- Department of Teacher Education and Development
- Department of Trade and Economic Development
- Devoted to Erica Durance (fan site)
- Digital Terrain Elevation Data
- Digital Topographic Elevation Data
- Dublin Travellers Education and Development Group
- Defense Transportation Electronic Data Interchange
- Département des Transports, de l'Equipement et de l'Environnement (French: Department of Transportation, Equipment and Environment; Switzerland)
Samples in periodicals archive:
That same year, he was presented an honorary degree as Doctor of Technology by the Royal Institute of Technology.
Dr Burger will be made an honorary doctor of technology for his work as construction engineer in the rebuilding of the Frauenkirche which is Dresden's cathedral.
The tyres and exhausts magnate - who also has a major stake in Hibs - was made an honorary Doctor of Technology by Glasgow's Caledonian University.
The honours list included: Professor Bob Dover, chairman and chief executive of Jaguar and Land Rover, who was conferred with an honorary degree of Doctor of Technology for his services to the automotive industry.
Prof Bob Dover, former chairman and chief executive officer of Jaguar and Land Rover, became an honorary Doctor of Technology on Friday for his services to the automotive industry.
That same, year, he was granted an honorary degree as Doctor of Technology by the Royal Institute of Technology.