In addition to numerous secular awards of achievement, Dave Brubeck was made Honorary Doctor of Sacred Theology for his work by the University of Fribourg, Switzerland, in 2004.
What does DST stand for?
DST stands for Doctor of Sacred Theology
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DST
We have 321 other meanings of DST in our Acronym Attic
- Dirty South Thugs
- Disaster Services Technology (American Red Cross)
- Discarding Sabot with Trace
- Discrete Sine Transform
- Dispersion-Supported Transmission (solid-state circuits)
- Dissemination Services Team
- Distributed Spanning Tree (algorithm)
- District Support Teams (Army Corps of Engineers)
- Diving Sub Technique (Belgian diving school)
- Division Summary Tool
- Doença Sexualmente Transmissível
- Doggie Style Tattoo (tattoo on the small of the back)
- Domingos da Silva Teixeira (Portuguese energy company)
- Dominion Soil Thunder Bay (Canadian engineering firm)
- Double Set Trigger (target rifle feature)
- Double-Shell Tank
- Down Syndrome Team
- Downsized Tester
- Drill Stem Test (Oil Field)
- Drive Self Test
Samples in periodicals archive:
a doctor of sacred theology, published an extensive work, Disputationes physiologico-theologicae, in which he sought to make available some of the current medical opinion on matters related to sexual ethics and the cultivation of abstinence.
Little did I know that nine years later, in June 1988, I would be defending my dissertation for the doctor of sacred theology degree in Leuven (Louvain), Belgium.