Other research doctorates, such as the doctor of nursing science (DNSc, DNS), have been or are being transitioned into the PhD.
What does DNSc stand for?
DNSc stands for Doctor of Nursing Science
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DNSc
We have 13 other meanings of DNSc in our Acronym Attic
- Dietary and Nutrition Survey of British Adults
- DNS-Based Black List
- DNS-Based Blocking List
- Domain Name Server Blackhole List
- Da Nang Securities Company (Vietnam)
- Danish National Space Center
- Davao del Norte State College (Philippines)
- Defense National Stockpile Center
- Department of Nursing Science
- Dish Network Service Corp. (various locations)
- Durango Nordic Ski Club (Colorado)
- Den Norske Skolen Costa Blanca (Norwegian: The Norwegian School Costa Blanca; Spain)
- Department of Neighborhood Services and Community Development (Chattanooga; TN)
- Death Notification and Survivor Care Program
- Director Naval Ship Design
- Do Not Steal Data (essay)
- Defence National Storage and Distribution Centre (Sydney, Australia)
- Defense Navigation Satellite Development Program
- Department of Natural Science Education (Taiwan)
- Dialogue National Sans Exclusive (French: Inclusive National Dialogue; Republic of Congo)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Chin adds that it is common for nurses to seek additional education to earn a Bachelor or Master of Science in Nursing, and even a Doctor of Nursing Science to prepare for higher leadership roles.
These meetings were essential as we continued our plans for a DNP program and reexamined our master's and doctor of nursing science programs.
Bargagliotti earned her master's and doctor of nursing science degrees at the University of California, San Francisco.