Aatiqa Lateef Qazalbash is Doctor of Jurisprudence and a Masters in Business Administration from STCL and Texas A&M University.
What does DJUR stand for?
DJUR stands for Doctor of Jurisprudence
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Dansk Jagthunde Udvalg (Danish: Danish Hounds Committee; dogs)
- Dansk Judo og Ju-Jitsu Union
- Degrés Jours Unifiés (French: Degree Days Unified; temperature measurement)
- Deutsche Journalistinnen-und Journalisten-Union (German: German Journalists and Journalists' Union; est. 1948)
- Dow Jones Utilities
- Dow Jones Utility Average
- Denver Java Users Group (Denver, Colorado)
- Dow Jones Utilities Index
- Dow Jones United Kingdom
- Daily Jumps Update Output Listing
- Davis Joint Unified School District
- De Beer Janse Van Vuuren, Inc. (law firm; South Africa)
- Def Jam Vendetta (game)
- Deutscher Jagdschutzverband (German: German Hunting Association)
- Deutscher Journalistenverband
- Directlink Joint Venture
- DJ Vialgo (musician)
- Downtown Joint Venture
- Defensive Java Virtual Machine
- Dr. Jorge Villalobos Padilla (library namesake; Guadalajara, Mexico)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Sonia graduated with a BA from Princeton University in 1976, and received her Doctor of Jurisprudence degree from Yale Law School in 1979, where she was an editor at the Yale Law Journal.