James Rowles is a former lecturer at Harvard Law School, where he received a Doctor of Juridical Science degree in International Law.
What does JSD stand for?
JSD stands for Doctor of Juridical Science
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JSD
We have 39 other meanings of JSD in our Acronym Attic
- Joint Services Command and Staff College (UK military)
- International Journal of Soft Computing and Software Engineering
- Joint Standing Committee on Treaties (Australia)
- Japan Society of Calorimetry and Thermal Analysis
- Joint Source-Channel Trellis Coding
- Jack Sparks Central Texas Flyrodders (fly fishing)
- Jeffco Schools Credit Union (Colorado)
- Japanese Society of Cardiovascular Anesthesiologists
- Joint Select Committee on Video Material
- Japanese Society for Cardiovascular Surgery (Tokyo, Japan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Once she finishes her studies at UVic this fall, Kennedy will begin the Doctor of Juridical Science degree program at the University of Toronto.