com)-- Energy Education is pleased to announce that Chief Executive Officer Randy Hoff, PE, CEM, CMVP, has earned his Doctor of Engineering in Engineering Management from Southern Methodist University, completing the multi-year effort with acceptance of his dissertation on “Clustering Based Optimal Consulting Routing and Assignment.
What does EngD stand for?
EngD stands for Doctor of Engineering
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Endocrinology, Nutrition, and Growth Branch (National Institute of Child Health and Human Development; US NIH)
- Engine Boss (wildfire suppression)
- Engine Nose Gearbox
- English, Great Britain (language)
- Emergency Nurses Group of British Columbia (Canada)
- Eastern Nebraska Gun Club (Louisville, NE)
- Engineering Council
- Engineering Continuing Education
- Engineering Command
- Engineering Communication (web community)
- Ente Nazionale Guide Equestri Ambientali (Italian: National Environmental Equestrian Guide)
- Ecole Nationale du Genie de l'Eau et de l'Environnement de Strasbourg (French school)
- Enabling Next Generation Mechanical Design
- Engineer Factual Report
- Environmental Genetics and Genome (Northern Arizona University Resource Center)
- Economic Growth and Innovation in Multicultural Environments
- Enhanced Geothermal Innovative Network for Europe
- European Network of GMO (Genetically Modified Organisms) Laboratories (EU)
- Engineering Local Area Network
Samples in periodicals archive:
Department Chairman of informatics and computer technologies of Ukrainian Engineer-Pedagogical Academy, Doctor of engineering sciences of Russia and Ukraine, Professor.
Prof Ernest Irwin, who helped design Birmingham's Central Library as well as some of the exhibition halls at the NEC, Symphony Hall and ICC, became a Doctor of Engineering.
Despite taking 16 years away from studying, Janine (right) has been made a Doctor of Engineering at the University of Wales in Swansea.
He will add the title of Doctor of Engineering to his list of achievements after the 5pm session.