com)-- Energy Education is pleased to announce that Chief Executive Officer Randy Hoff, PE, CEM, CMVP, has earned his Doctor of Engineering in Engineering Management from Southern Methodist University, completing the multi-year effort with acceptance of his dissertation on “Clustering Based Optimal Consulting Routing and Assignment.
What does DE stand for?
DE stands for Doctor of Engineering
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DE
We have 54 other meanings of DE in our Acronym Attic
- Distance Education (course; various schools)
- Distant End (satellite communications)
- Distinguished Editor (Institute of Professional Editors)
- Distinguished Engineer (various organizations)
- Distribution Engineering
- District Engineer
- District Executive
- Division/District Engineer (Army Corps of Engineers)
- Divisional Engineer
- Divisions Exercise
Samples in periodicals archive:
Department Chairman of informatics and computer technologies of Ukrainian Engineer-Pedagogical Academy, Doctor of engineering sciences of Russia and Ukraine, Professor.
Prof Ernest Irwin, who helped design Birmingham's Central Library as well as some of the exhibition halls at the NEC, Symphony Hall and ICC, became a Doctor of Engineering.
Despite taking 16 years away from studying, Janine (right) has been made a Doctor of Engineering at the University of Wales in Swansea.
He will add the title of Doctor of Engineering to his list of achievements after the 5pm session.