Labby earned her Doctor of Education in Emotional Intelligence from Sam Houston State University.
What does EDD stand for?
EDD stands for Doctor of Education (degree)
This definition appears very frequently
See other definitions of EDD
We have 120 other meanings of EDD in our Acronym Attic
- Economic Development Council of Tillamook County (Tillamook, OR)
- El Dorado County Transportation Commission (Placerville, CA)
- European-Developing Countries Clinical Trial Partnership
- Economic Development Corp of Utah (Salt Lake City, UT)
- Extensible Data Collection Unit (data collection hardware)
- Gustrow (airport code; Germany)
- Pasewalk (airport code; Germany)
- El Dorado County Visitors Authority (California)
- El Dorado County Water Agency (California)
- Economic Development Corporation of Wayne County, Indiana
- Earliest Date Due
- Earliest Delivery Date
- Earliest Due Date (packet scheduling)
- Early Disease Detection
- Eastman Department of Dentistry (University of Rochester; New York)
- École Doctorale de Dauphine (French: Graduate School of Dauphine; Paris Dauphine University; Paris, France)
- Economic Development Department (various organizations)
- Economic Development District
- Éducation au Développement Durable (French: Education for Sustainable Development)
- Educational Dollars for Duty (Florida)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Cadman holds a doctor of education degree in curriculum reform and has taught at Eastmont High School for 12 of his 34 years as an educator.
The doctor of education, of Northampton, had denied the breach but was earlier found guilty by town magistrates.
Written by two scholars, one of the United Kingdom's lead thinkers on library education, and a Canadian doctor of Education, the book outlines the many possible ways today's library can join the mobile revolution.
Upon receiving her doctor of education degree from New York University, she was the only Norwalk elementary school teacher to hold such a distinction.
com Written by doctor of education and CEO Nathaniel J.
And it was almost two years into the part-time Doctor of Education course that the two women realised they both attended the same class at primary school half-a-century ago.
He received a Masters of Arts in Education degree from Clark University and a Doctor of Education degree from Boston University in 1954.