6 and its "Sample Clauses" (in appendix A), states the following language must be placed in the notices: "We do not disclose any nonpublic personal information about our customers or former customers to anyone, except as permitted by law.
What does DND stand for?
DND stands for Do Not Disclose
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of DND
We have 59 other meanings of DND in our Acronym Attic
- Delhi Noida Direct Flyway (Indian expressway)
- Den Norske Dataforening
- Department of National Defence (Canada & Australia)
- Department of National Development (Australia)
- Did Not Dress (basketball)
- Digital New Deal
- Dinner and Dance (various organizations)
- Direct Nanoparticle Deposition
- Division of Narcotic Drugs (UN)
- Do Not Detain
Samples in periodicals archive:
While acknowledging that these estimates are subject to a number of limitations, the analysts nevertheless conclude that they "suggest that substantial numbers of new HIV infections could occur among partners of HIV-positive persons who do not disclose their status.
You are not required to provide an initial notice to a consumer under paragraph (a) of this section if: (1) You do not disclose any nonpublic personal information about the consumer to any nonaffiliated third party, other than as authorized by sections 216.