The ensuing media attention caused a difficult summer 2003 for marketers, including insurance direct-marketing practitioners, as the national Do Not Call Registry headed for the Oct.
What does DNCR stand for?
DNCR stands for Do Not Call Registry
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DNCR
We have 1 other meaning of DNCR in our Acronym Attic
- Duty Non-Commissioned Officer
- Director of Non-Commissioned Officer and Enlisted Affairs
- DECnet Phase IV Control Protocol
- Department of Nature Conservation and Protection (Cambodia)
- Dirección Nacional de Contrataciones Públicas (Spanish: National Directorate of Public Procurement; Paraguay)
- Draft National CARES (Capital Asset Realignment for Enhanced Services) Plan (US VA)
- Department of the Navy Consolidated Programming Guidance
- Department of the Navy Consolidated Planning and Programming Guidance
- Drewfus Nation Cyber-Pirate Radio (podcast)
- Department of National Civil Registration (Nigeria)
- Division of Networking and Communication Research and Infrastructure
- DAASC Network Control System
- Data Network Control Station
- Defense National Stockpile Center
- Digital Network Control System
- Dolphin Nature Conservation Society (India)
- DynamicNull Content Server
- DSCS Network Control Support Services
- Diabetes Nutrition and Complications Trial
- Direction Nationale des Collectivités Territoriales (French: National Directorate of Local Governments)