Sayyid Fahd welcomed the guest and his accompanying delegation, who expressed the gratitude of his country's leadership to the Sultanate's support to the Republic of Djibouti and its keenness to enhance relations between the two countries in a number of fields.
What does DJI stand for?
DJI stands for Djibouti (ISO Country code)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DJI
We have 6 other meanings of DJI in our Acronym Attic
- Dow Jones Hedge Fund Indexes
- Dallas Jewish Historical Society (Dallas, TX)
- Declo Junior High School (Declo, ID)
- Dekalb Junior High School (Waterloo, Indiana, USA)
- DeRidder Junior High School (DeRidder, LA)
- DeSmet Jesuit High School (St Louis, Missouri)
- Dublin Jerome High School (Dublin, OH)
- Da-Jiang Innovations (China)
- Deep Jive Interests (blog)
- Dienst Justitiële Inrichtingen (Dutch: Judicial Service Establishments; Ministry of Justice; Netherlands)
- Dow Jones Index
- Dow Jones Interactive (online business information)
- Duodenum, Jejunum, Ileum (the three parts of the small intestine)
- Dow Jones Industrial Average
- Deliverance Jesus Is Coming (church)
- Dixie Jewels Insulator Club (Chattanooga, TN)
- Dow Jones Islamic Fund (product offering by Allied Asset Advisors)
- Dow Jones Industrial Index (stock market)
- Dow Jones Internet Index
- Denver Journal of International Law and Policy
Samples in periodicals archive:
The tiny Horn of Africa country of Djibouti is poised to have its first legislative elections with opposition parties allowed to stand for the first time since the independence in 1977.
Djibouti's neighbours, locked in a seemingly never-ending border dispute, may grab all of the headlines for the wrong reasons but, as one weary Djibouti banker said to me, "At least the world knows who they are.
Reporters Without Borders calls on interior minister Hassan Darar Houffaneh and justice minister Ali Farah Assoweh to immediately reveal why La Voix de Djibouti correspondent Houssein Ahmed Farah was arrested two days ago, where he is being held and what his current status is.
Djibouti has limited resources and a relatively small population.
Ericsson has joined with the Earth Institute at Columbia University, Djibouti Telecom and the Djibouti government to expand the 'Connect To Learn' initiative to the Arab world.
March 01 2012 (TUR) -- Turkey will open an embassy in Djibouti by the end of 2012.