us 1,2,3,4,6,7,8,9 English and Braille Iowa IOWA DIVISION OF VOCATIONAL REHABILITATION SERVICES 510 E 12th Street Des Moines, IA 50319 (515) 281-4211 (VOICE/TTY) (800) 532-1486 (515) 281-7645 (FAX) [email] steven.
What does DVRS stand for?
DVRS stands for Division of Vocational Rehabilitation Services
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of DVRS
We have 2 other meanings of DVRS in our Acronym Attic
- Disaster Vulnerability Reduction Project (World Bank)
- Distance Vector Routing Protocol
- Domestic Violence Recovery Program (California)
- Domestic Violence Resource Project (Washington, DC)
- Division of Vaccines and Related Products Applications
- Delaware Valley Regional Planning Commission
- Decontamination and Volume Reduction System (Los Alamos National Laboratory; Los Alamos, NM)
- Digital Vehicular Repeater System
- Digital Video Recording System
- Digital Voice Recorder System
- Dubai Virtual Reference System (United Arab Emirates)
- Diversion (aviation)
- Design Verification Reliability Test
- Differential Variable Reluctance Transducer
- Domestic Violence Response Team
- Dynamic Variable Resistance Training (fitness)
- Derwent Valley Rural Transport Partnership (UK)
- Domestic Violence Response Unit (San Francisco, CA)
- Deutsche Vereinigung für Religionswissenschaft (German: German Association for Religious Studies)
- Da Vinci Systems (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Board members include representatives from the Division of Vocational Rehabilitation Services, Division of Mental Health/Developmental Disabilities, Association of Rehabilitation Facilities, the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill Developmental Disabilities Training Institute, as well as a consumer of supported employment services and two supported employment service providers.
According to Parrish (1992), 2761 Native Americans were involved with the North Carolina Division of Vocational Rehabilitation Services (NCDVRS) between July 1, 1986 and June 30, 1991.