Hurtubise applied for and received unemployment benefits from the Division of Unemployment Assistance on two occasions between January 2008 and October 2009.
What does DUA stand for?
DUA stands for Division of Unemployment Assistance
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of DUA
We have 34 other meanings of DUA in our Acronym Attic
- Death Upon Arrival (band)
- Denksportclub Universiteit Antwerpen (Belgium)
- Dense Urban Area
- Dial-Up Adapter
- Digital Uplink Assembly (US NASA)
- Directory User Agent
- Disaster Unemployment Assistance
- Discretionary Use Adjustment (energy; various locations)
- Dispositif Universel d'Ancrage (French: Universal Anchorage System; Canada; car seats)
- Distal Uterine Artery
- Division of University Advancement (University or Toronto, Canada)
- Documento Único de Arrecadação (Portugese)
- Domestic Use Aquifer
- Don't Use Acronyms
- Driver Update Acceptable (Microsoft)
- Durée d'Utilisation Administrative (French: Period of Administrative Use)
- Dwellings per Unit Area (city planning)
- Dhaka University Alumni Association (New York)
- Duke University Athletic Association (North Carolina)
- De Unges Almene Boligselskab (Danish: Youth General Boligselskab; Denmark)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Commission of the Division of Unemployment Assistance, the Massachusetts Supreme Judicial Court agreed with the plaintiff that she was an employee and not an independent contractor because Coverall could not prove that the plaintiff" could perform janitorial services for any customer wishing to avail itself of cleaning services.
Mix said the Sweden-based company will work with the state Division of Unemployment Assistance during the next few months to provide assistance to employees searching for new jobs and to offer career counseling.
Malmborg, director of the Massachusetts Division of Unemployment Assistance, upon hearing the story.
He applied for unemployment benefits from the state Division of Unemployment Assistance in August 2005 while separated from his employer, according to the office of Attorney General Martha Coakley.
The Division of Unemployment Assistance is advising individuals to call during nonpeak hours, afternoons and later in the week to spread out the volume of calls.
Malmborg, director of the state's Division of Unemployment Assistance.