com)-- VARNA Products, A Division of Transportation Research Corp.
What does DOT stand for?
DOT stands for Division of Transportation (various locations)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DOT
We have 201 other meanings of DOT in our Acronym Attic
- Directly Observed Therapy
- Directly Observed Treatment (tuberculosis)
- Director of Technology
- Director Of Training
- Director On Target
- Directory of Trades
- Discovery on Target (medical discovery conference)
- Disodium Octaborate Tetrahydrate
- Distributed Object Technology
- Distribution Oriented Technologies (Jordan, Amman)
- Division Officer Training
- Document Template (filename extension for Microsoft Word template)
- Door of Time (gaming)
- Dose Optimized Thermotherapy
- Druid of the Talon (video game character)
- Duration Of Therapy
- Dutch Open Telescope
- Dynamic Object Technology
- Dynamic Overclocking Technology
- Digital Opportunity Task Force
Samples in periodicals archive:
Secretary Jeffrey Mullan took over as the new secretary of the Massachusetts Division of Transportation on Nov.
As Arlington continues its transition from a first generation suburb to a vibrant urban center, we have to provide people with attractive, environmentally sustainable travel options," said Arlington Division of Transportation director Dennis Leach.