New York State Division of Tax Appeals (04-1734), a New York state court found Thomas L.
What does DTA stand for?
DTA stands for Division of Tax Appeals (New York)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of DTA
We have 191 other meanings of DTA in our Acronym Attic
- Directive Territoriale d'Aménagement (French: Territorial Directorate of Planning)
- Directive to Apprehend
- Director of Temporal Affairs
- Director Technical Airworthiness (Canadian Forces)
- Discovery and Translational Area (clinical trials)
- Discrete Task Assay
- Disk Transfer Area
- Distributed Tracking Algorithm
- Distribution Terminal Assembly (telecommunications)
- Distribution Touraine Automatismes (French: Touraine Distribution Automation)
- Doctoral Training Account (UK research grant)
- Document Technique d'Application (French: Technical Application Document)
- Document Tracking and Administration (Microsoft BizTalk Server)
- Dog Theft Action (lobby group)
- Domain Target Architecture (IT architecture specification)
- Domestic Tariff Area
- Domestic Temporary Assignment
- Don't Tell Anyone
- Don't Touch Anything
- Don't Trust Anybody
Samples in periodicals archive:
In a recent New York State Division of Tax Appeals decision, the court held that when a taxpayer reasonably relies on the published, written guidance of the Division of Taxation (Division), the Division will be estopped from retroactively changing the rules in a way that will cause an avoidable, detrimental effect on the taxpayer; see In the Matter of the Petition of Robert and Naomi Reiner, State of New York Division of Tax Appeals, Administrative Law Judge Unit, DTA No.
has undertaken a formidable task--the compilation and publication of all determinations of the New York State Division of Tax Appeals and the New York City Department of Finance.