Jackson, associate director in the division of supervision and consumer protection for the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp.
What does DSC stand for?
DSC stands for Division of Supervision and Consumer Protection (US FDIC)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DSC
We have 640 other meanings of DSC in our Acronym Attic
- Distant Station Connected
- Distilled Spirits Council
- Distinguished Service Cross
- Distributed Smart Camera (conference)
- Distribution of Stockage Code
- Distribution Sanitaire et Chauffage (French: Sanitary and Heating Distribution)
- Distribution Service Cargo SA de Cv (Mexico)
- Distributor Sales Center (Intel)
- District of South Carolina (judicial district)
- District Steering Committee (Toastmasters)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Their efforts in underwriting the translation of Money Smart into Korean are exemplary and deserving of special recognition," said Michael Zamorski, Director of the FDIC's Division of Supervision and Consumer Protection (DSC).