Richard Lippman, director of the Food and Drug Administration's Division of Ophthalmic Devices, told SCIENCE NEWS, "We're very concerned about the use of salt-tablet solution because people use it incorrectly as a rinse nd eyedrops.
What does DOD stand for?
DOD stands for Division of Ophthalmic Devices (Center for Devices and Radiological Health; US FDA)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of DOD
We have 186 other meanings of DOD in our Acronym Attic
- Direct Outward Dial(ing)
- Direction of Departure
- Director Of Development
- Director of Drama (various universities)
- Disciples of Divx (gaming guild)
- Discoveries of the Deep (Old submarine game)
- Displacement on Demand (automotive technology)
- Dissolved Oxygen Demand
- Distribution on Demand
- Division of Design (various locations)