senior vice president of the division of medical education at the Association of American Medical Colleges.
What does DME stand for?
DME stands for Division of Medical Education (various schools)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DME
We have 161 other meanings of DME in our Acronym Attic
- Direct Manufacturing Expense
- Direct Marketing Expense
- Direct Measurement Explorer
- Directed Molecular Evolution (method)
- Direction-Biased Motion Estimation
- Distance Measuring Equipment
- Distributed Management Environment
- Distribution de Matériel Électrique (French: Electrical Equipment Distribution; Luxembourg)
- Distribution de Matériel Européen (French: European Equipment Distribution)
- Disturbance Monitoring Equipment (electrical grid operations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
That's slowly beginning to change, according to Deborah Danoff, MD, associate vice president of the division of medical education for the American Association of Medical Colleges.
Pugno, director of the division of medical education at the American Academy of Family Physicians.