Overwhelmed by millions of incoming travelers every year and the need to work closely with a vast bureaucratic network spanning dozens of international, federal, state and local agencies and organizations, the Division of Global Migration and Quarantine also lacks any central authority to manage the quarantine system.
What does DGMQ stand for?
DGMQ stands for Division of Global Migration and Quarantine (CDC)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Dirección General de Movilización Nacional (Spanish: General Directorate of National Mobilization; Chile)
- Director General of Military Operations (Pakistan)
- Division of Grants Management Operations (US DHHS)
- Dynamic Games and Multicriteria Optimization (seminar)
- Directoraat Generaal Management Openbare Sector (Dutch: Directorate General for Public Sector Management; Netherlands)
- Deoxyguanine Monophosphate (nucleotide)
- Deoxyguanosine Monophosphate (nucleotide)
- Direction Générale des Marchés Publics (French: General Directorate of Procurement; Burkina Faso)
- Directorate-General Medicinal Products (Belgium)
- Draft General Management Plan (US EPA)
- Director General Material Resources
- Division of Geology and Mineral Resources (Virginia)
- Dallas Gem and Mineral Society (Dallas, TX)
- Data Generation and Management System (Sprint)
- Data Grid Management System
- Department for Culture, Media and Sport (United Kingdom)
- Dialog Generation and Management System
- Directorate-General of Mines Safety (India)
- Don't Get Me Started
- Dufau Goaillard Mécanique Spécialisée (French: Dufau Goaillard Mechanical Specialty)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Communities that were most successful during the 1918 pandemic quickly enacted a variety of measures," said Martin Cetron, MD, director of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention's Division of Global Migration and Quarantine and senior study author.
Guest Editors Dr Marano is the chief of the Geographic Medicine and Health Promotion Branch in the Division of Global Migration and Quarantine at CDC.
Misrahi's principal clients include the CDC Office of Terrorism Preparedness and Emergency Response and the CDC Division of Global Migration and Quarantine.